⚡️Black Friday & Cyber Monday SALE - 200 EUR off for the "ALL templates" package / ends Nov.29th ⚡️
How to generate a creative (creative template) preview URL?
Each website and its GAM (Google Ad Manager) tags setup is different. Therefore we usually ask for a preview URL to provide better and faster support. Here are steps to generate a preview URL:
- Sign In to your Google Ad Manager account.
- Navigate to the settings page (Settings tab) of the line item that has the creative you want to preview.
- From the settings page of a line item, click the Creatives tab.
- Find the creative you want preview among the list of creatives and click its name.
- The creative details (Settings tab) page appears; click the Preview tab.
- Click On site in the creative's "Preview" tab and enter the Site URL of the page where you'd like to preview the creative.
- Click Show preview URL to see an automatically-generated URL you can share with us (and others).
Here are the official instructions and more details regarding previewing creatives.